Wednesday, July 16, 2014

It has arrived!!!

Well finally the oven and kitchen arrived today. Didn't take a photo of the kitchen but I was amazed at how quick the oven arrived and how well packaged. I ordered it from Deluxe Appliances online. They are based in Hungary and sell goods to Australia at UK prices. They work out really cheap for expensive ovens. I purchased a nice AEG oven. The amazing thing is that I ordered it last Thursday night.... so in 4 business days it was FedEx'ed to my front door from Hungary! Amazing! More amazing was how well it was packed.... below is a picture of the oven we haven't opened yet but there was a second smaller mystery package with it which we did unwrap.... 




They mystery package
Wrapped 9 times in bubble wrap! about 9 metres all up!
A 19mm thick wooded box screwed shut... 
More bubble wrap!
For baking trays and racks! Wow!



1 comment:

Lucinda said...

Four days! Wow. That was a funny box for trays :).
I loved the pics of the kids!