Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Painting....

Well, I thought once I hated painting until I realised it wasn't the job it was the tools! I love painting with my new HVLP gun! I absolutely fly through the job and it does a fantastic finish. Cannot wait to paint something else... hmmm i do still have 12 doors in the bedroom I haven't touched. Since I have 70m2 of timber roof to paint I am glad I have it. I still have to sand it all by hand though... man that is a bit rough. I am doing it in batches at the moment. The second photo is only 1/4 or 1/5 of what I have to do, crazy. I hope it is worth all the effort. I am working pretty hard before and after work to have it all painted and ready to be installed by the school holidays. Goal is still to have the fireplace in before winter.... tic tic tic.... time is running out. roof, hearth, feature wall, fireplace!






No comments: