Sunday, April 25, 2010

long time no hear

The last few months have been difficult. With me getting a new job and not knowing the time pressures this would put on me coupled with Heathers fear of moving into the little unit in the Apple shed we looked at trying to sell it and move on. However there were lots of nibbles but no offers and eventually we had to move into the apple shed. This however was a positive as Heather realised that she had nothing to fear and there were some fantastic perks to the shed. So we have just taken it off the market and I have started reinforcing the rafters. I am very happy to live in the shed. It is a lot easier to build around yourself with everything close at hand. To celebrate I bought myself a some cordless drills. They are Bosch Blue, a drill driver and a hammer drill, 18v lithium Ion. Very nice and work great on the 100yr old oak. I will make a video of what i have been doing shortly. Time is still very tight with the full time job and some days I cannot be bothered working on anything however, if I keep chipping away at this it will get done and look a treat.

So well it is back on and I hope to post more regularly now.

ciao ciao for now....

No comments: