Monday, June 2, 2014

A clever use for sisalation fasteners

Usually when doing a paint job, to speed things up, you put the object you are painting on some nails embedded in a piece or wood or something like that. The reason you do this is so that you can paint one side turn it over and paint the other without having to wait for the paint to dry on one side before turning it over. It speeds things up and saves time. But what I used before was off cuts of wood and screws. That was until I discovered that I could use my sisalation tacks. They are terrific as they have  a flat base and sharp points. I also don't have to measure out the screws or anything. All I do is lay down as many strips as I need. I am sure I am not the first to do this but I did discover it again for myself.






No comments: