Sunday, August 4, 2013

At last something to update!

Hello everyone,

Well the calf is on the recovery I am walking freely now but I am not jogging and the fingernail is half grown back! yea. I managed to get some work done on the last 2 days of the holidays, not much but I will take it. I had a great time chilling with the children though. With the two days I got the battens on my verandah, cleaned the work shed, fixed a bed and made the centre post for my gable end.  These are some photos of what I did last weekend. The doors will be ready to install in 1 to 2 weeks : ) Gable window... maybe a month.

Georgia helping sand the centre post

The temporary balcony I built on top of my verandah so I could remove the gable.

The view from the balcony

The beginning...


All the weather boards gone, now for the studs.



Ooooh I am excited to have a big window up there...



Angus paid me a visit : ) Temporary studs up

Bill gave his life for the temporary stud work. Thanks for all your help mate. 

All weather proofed until I am ready with the window frame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks fantastic!