Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Kitchen.... Windows...

I went to Ezi-Kit and had and 1 and 1/2 hour designing session... boy was it worth it. They did a great job and gave great advice and I loved the end result. They emailed me a pdf that if viewed through acrobat reader (heads up mac users it doesnt work in Preview) you can span, zoom, rotate, etc... any way sad thing is i cannot upload it to blogger... so if you are interested email me and i can email it to you..

Also today I ordered my doors for the front, the glassier will be coming over on Saturday to measure up... I am aiming for the second week of the holidays to have it all complete. So that is 6 weeks to get the veranda framework up and braced and the gable end removed and studded up.... it is going to be tight. I hope the good weather keeps up.


Seth


No comments: